www.HellasWatch.com

Making Time Affordable

Welcome to HellasWatch.com  Pre-Order  section.

Here you can complete the form with the brand-model you are interested and we will reply via e-mail with our price including shipping  and vat.

If you accept our offer you reply to our e-mail and we post the item in the Pre-Order section in our "Buy online" page so you can buy it.

Items appearing in  the Pre-Order section are not in stock.If our reply e-mail is possitive it means that we can have it from our suppliers in 5-8 working days,otherwise

you will receive a negative response telling you that we can not proceed.

Paying for Pre-Ordered items

When your item is posted and ready to buy in the Pre-Order page you choose the 30% of the value option.When the product arrives to us from our suppliers, you wil be notified via e-mail so you proceed to the payment of the rest 70% of the value.We will ship the item next business day after we receive clear payment.

In case you change your mind after you payed the first 30% and you dont wish to complete the transaction, this payment is not refundable.

After completing the transaction by paying the 100% and receiving your item our 15 days return policy is valid.

Please complete the following Pre-order offer  form in ENGLISH.We usually respond in 48 to 72 hours.

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.